Search This Blog

Monday, April 03, 2006

Quiet Schmiet

Although still under the pump at work, things have settled into a somewhat controllable routine about the place and I actually feel like I'm getting through things rather than just having them pile up on my desk threatening to bury me.

In fact, the only bad thing to happen to me while I was at work last week was buying a "fresh" salad from a salad bar only to find it was still thawing, with the egg not being fully defrosted. And hey, if that's the worst thing that happens to me in a week of work, I know I am very lucky to have such a job.

So another weekend has been and gone, with this one being much more quiet. I had such a nice relaxing one, it's a wonder I have needed coffees today. On Saturday all I did was go and get a facial and then on Sunday I visited Mum briefly but then hurried home to watch the F1 Grand Prix. God I wish the F1 racing was still here in Adelaide - I really must get to Melbourne for it one year, there's just nothing quite like it.

Anywho, as usual nothing exciting happening on this end of things but at least I am now updating my blog needlessly ;)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see needless updating of blog. Validates this pages inclusion in my Favourites list.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)