Search This Blog

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Drama

So many family dramas yesterday! Was a really bad day with my Dad who won't look after himself and then blames the rest of us, despite all we try and do to help. He's a grown man who needs to take some responsibility! But that is an entirely long story I don't want to get into this morning. But it was already a bad family day and then my sister and I had an argument on the phone which remains unresolved. Suffice to say, I got no homework done last night as a result because I simply couldn't concentrate. So I have to cram this last assignment this weekend, gah!

Ivan and Miyuki are coming to visit today which I am looking forward to because I really need to unwind. It means tomorrow I'll probably go to Uni and use the computers there so I am away from distractions and can get this blasted thing done, but that's ok. I may be an expert at procrastinating, but I'm also fantastic at finishing things off that need to be, haha. Although I must admit to being a little panicked at the moment...

At the moment I'm just waiting for Glen to wake so we can go get our grocery shopping over and done with before we return to the comfort of our air conditioning. I hate hot weather, next few days are going to suck and blow!

2 comments:

  1. Do your grocery shop online Mel, saves SOME drama at least, and you don't need to leave your a/c comfort home,and dont have to put up with annoying frustrated people at the supermarket :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)