Search This Blog

Monday, March 06, 2006

Waaaaaay overdue

I know it's been three weeks since I've updated, but believe it or not this is the first chance I've had to sit down and write. Work, where I normally update from, has been incredibly busy and I've thus had no time to do any of the web browsing I would normally do from work. The problem has been that a couple of our staff have left at once and there are so many things to do that each day until right now has been chockers. I have not been the nicest person to work with, I must admit, and have gone home lately quite discouraged with this place, but it has its good days too so I guess I shouldn't complain.

Aside from work when I get home I don't log on to update my blog as I'd much rather spent the time playing Neverwinter Nights which is slowly killing me I think, but oh it's a good, fun death! On the few occasions I have left the house for reasons other than work I've either been seeing the family or being lucky enough to see Michelle's family for the first time in many months. I can't get over how quickly those kids grow, I must endeavour to catch up with her more often.

Hmm, what else... Ah yes, Valentine's Day has been and gone again, and I must admit that although Ivan and I have a long-standing agreement that we won't fuss over each other on the day, reading other people's blogs make me go "Awww, I wish we'd done something more". Damn you Tim! Nah he did cook me a delicious dinner which was very nice as he hardly ever (read: never) cooks, and it turned out which was even better.

I think that's it, I'm leaving work early to go shoe shopping so I'd better wrap this up :) That's right, today I get to blog AND shop, I truly am spoiling myself today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)