Search This Blog

Monday, August 20, 2007

Wow, post 351!

Yep, I'm at home from work today doing some study and after a big sleep-in. I had a big night on Friday night and unfortunately it seems the rest of the weekend flew past as a result. There was a [very small] Neverwinter Nights gathering at The Griffins Head on Friday night and I felt like going out drinking, so after convincing a couple of friends to come along I made a big night of it. Most people left pretty early but then a few of us went to The Austral (too loud) and then onto the Exeter (which is a dive) before stumbling into a cab and me crashing elsewhere and not getting home until 11am the next day. Ugh. Was a great night, but I felt so craptastic on Saturday. Could have been worse though - I could have lost my purse *chuckles at the inside joke*

I was supposed to go to the gym but there was no way that was gonna happen, so instead I went to see Susanna like I promised Maria I would, had lunch at their place and then came home at around 5 and was asleep by 8pm. Ugh.

Sunday I had to do some study as I have 4 assignments due this week so I got two done and am hoping to get the other two done during the weeknights, which shouldn't be a problem.

This weekend should be a much quieter one, at least at this stage. On Sunday afternoon I have Natasha's engagement party which I'll be going to solo and because of that I'm not quite sure whether I'll enjoy myself or not (considering her whole family will be there and Natasha doesn't even know what's happened between Ivan and I beyond an SMS) but I'm sure I'll cope.

In other news a date has been set for my moving out with it being in early September, so I'll have to start packing some things into boxes and getting myself organised. I don't think I have a great deal of gear here but I think I might be underestimating things too. But the big problem will be the incessant badgering from my parents about how I should just be moving back home until the new year. I told Mum today I'm moving thinking she'd be the easy parent to tell as she understands my independence but she surprised me by saying the things I expected Dad to say. Oh well, a few more weeks of that to go I suppose, but it wasn't unexpected.

Anyway, back to the studies I suppose...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)