Search This Blog

Monday, August 06, 2007

An uplate update

Well TAFE has started again and with assignments due soon I thought I might take some time out from homework to do a quick update. The workouts are going well still, which is good. I've only missed one day so far, due to me falling arse over tit after twisting my ankle last Wednesday night and landing on my knees. The knee I have previously dislocated caught the brunt of it but thank goodness there was only some mild tenderness and a big graze, and no dislocating. Phew! The graze is all that hurts now, so all is well. I wish there was a more graceful way of falling though, I am sure it wasn't a good look.

Work has been crazy busy due to it being the time we raise thousands of invoices for the state, and tomorrow I should finish things off so I'm glad that it's behind me for another year.

My niece Susanna is doing well, she's healthy and getting bigger. Saw the family on the weekend for Dad's birthday and it was nigh impossible to pry her out of Dad's arms. I suppose, being the birthday boy, we had to let him hold her for a while.

Hmm let's see, what else... Have seen a few movies lately, such as Transformers, Knocked Up and The Simpson's Movie. I recommend them ALL.

Anyway, I'll leave you with this little piece of YouTube...

Click me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)