Search This Blog

Friday, October 12, 2007

A Day in the Life

I swear these things can only happen to me...

This morning as I was getting ready for work, I was putting on my eyeshadow and dropped the eyeshadow wand. I watched it fall towards the sink, and plummet to its doom as it continued to fall, all the way down the drain. How it managed to fall so perfectly, so that it fell through the drain hole without even bouncing off the basin is beyond me.

Needless to say I am now short one eyeshadow wand...

2 comments:

  1. Haha you have a facebook you douche.... lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-S How embarrassing, I was actually writing a comment in a friends add section on facebook but since i'm on dialup accidentally posted it here...sorry, just delete it :-P now I'm the douche :-P lol Hey was going to say with the eyeshaddow thing just add it on to a lanyard with keys and everything else you may loose by chance, have all my usb thumbdrives on a lanyard and i dont loose those.. anyway, thats my suggestion.. :-) CS


    PS keep writing interesting stuff. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)