Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Quick update(tm)


The weekend just gone was one of the best I've had in a little while, and it wasn't that anything exciting was done, it was just that it was a long weekend and so I had a little more time to relax without having to drive home before I knew it.

Friday night was the usual "watch the TV programs Ivan has taped for me" night with a little time spent online inbetween. We've really gotten into this show called The L Word which, it doesn't sound too good, but is basically about a group of friends who happen to be lesbians and the relationships they have. I think Ivan likes it for the perve factor but I love the show too! Almost every episode lately has made me cry because the characters are so good and the relationship issues they have are relevant to all of us. Um, yeah, so that's my TV recommendation for today :)

Saturday morning mum and my sister picked me up and took me shopping to get me some clothes as an early birthday present. It comes in handy actually because my trip to Townsville is in just a week and a half and I needed a few new things. It's only for 4 days but a girl likes to be prepared :) By 4pm we were utterly exhausted and I'd managed to find most of what I wanted so they dropped me off, and Ivan and I prepared for a rare night out. Living in Berri I tend to crave the things we don't have here and so I was craving Fasta Pasta, so we went there for dinner first and then went to watch The Day After Tomorrow. Neither of us went there expecting much in terms of character development, being one of those "disaster" movies but I did enjoy it actually. We got home and later that night there was a big thunder and lightning storm and me, being the wuss I am, got scared after seeing that movie, hehehe!

Sunday I didn't get up until after 11am which was fantastic, and then we didn't do much except play Sacred and Battlefield. Tried to stay up to watch the Canadian GP but it didn't happen.

Monday was housework day unfortunately. The place in Adelaide is having a routine inspection this Thursday, so I had to clean that (because the man is lazy, hehehe), then drive home and do my own place because I've got an inspection tomorrow. Fun fun! Ah well, all that's left for me to do tonight is the bathroom and then tomorrow morning I'll pull out a few weeds. There aren't many but, um, the ones that are there are as tall as me, so, it could be fun :D

Yeah so just a quick dull update for now since I'm about to leave work. I'll write something more interesting when I have a bit more time.

PS Only one week until I am a quarter of a century, eek!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)