Search This Blog

Monday, July 25, 2005

251 low-quality posts and counting!

Once again it's been a while since my last update but things have just been busy lately and time seems to run away from me.

Work has been pretty flat out, as I've been relieving for my Coordinator for the last two weeks. This week I'm back to my normal duties, then I'm relieving again for another 5 weeks. It's been really interesting and I've learned a lot, but it's just meant I'm too busy to surf the web and update my blog.

During my evenings I've been doing the usual - either going to a club meeting, watching oodles of television, or playing BF2, although I've not been playing much in the last couple of weeks.

Maria and Steve return from their honeymoon today, so after work tonight we're catching up. It was Maria's birthday while they were away, so we're having an informal dinner at Mum's tonight to give her her gifts and catch up.

The Saturday just gone Ivan and I went to the football with some of his workmates as his work have a Corporate Box there, and this time they offered the Box to staff. It was a completely different experience to how it normally is at the football and it was aces. We got so much food and drink, and even though it rained we hardly noticed the weather in our protective shell.

I can't think of what else I've been up to but there ya go, a bit of an update :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)