Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

No title can summarise

I realise it's been a couple of weeks since I last updated, and for that I'm sorry. My birthday was nice, I got to catch up with my friends and family and just like that, another birthday was gone. Then work got really busy with the end of financial year, so I didn't get time to update. On June 30th I was at work until 10:15pm.

Last week I was only at work for a couple of days because I took some time off for my sister's wedding which was on the weekend that just passed. So I had a few days beforehand to prepare and do the last minute things, and then yesterday off to recover. Her day went off without any dramas and she looked beautiful and happy. They left for their honeymoon yesterday and are gone for 2 weeks, so hopefully they'll get time to relax.

It was a very emotionally draining time, and the last place I feel like being is at work today. While my sister gets married, my own relationship is pretty much over, and my days are mostly spent with tears stinging my eyes. I don't want to talk about it too much in great detail except to say this has been the hardest thing I've ever had to do. Now it's time for me to look for somewhere else to live, and so tonight I'm off to an inspection on a unit. It's made worse by the fact that we're both still in love with each other, but these underlying issues can't be solved or compromised on. So that's all I've got to say about that. I will most likely not be in the mood to write for some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)