Search This Blog

Friday, February 10, 2006

Run in

Bloody hell, what a morning already. Dad dropped me off at work today and a set of traffic lights changed in front of us which is where I decided to get out of the car. Ofcourse, I didn't look, and thus a cyclist was there I was unaware of. Thankfully, as the lights were red and she was slowing down too, it was not as bad as it could have been and the timing was so that she was able to stop before hitting the door, but bloody hell did I get a bit of wrath. Immediately I said "I'm so sorry, I didn't even look" with her looking like she wanted to punch me, and my word I think sorry was just never going to be enough for this girl. She raised her voice at this point, replying "I know you didn't look!" Well, friends, I wasn't going to stand on this street corner arguing the point (although seeing as we both agreed I didn't look, I'm not sure what we'd be arguing over) so I replied, "I'm saying I'm sorry, what more do you want?" I actually did feel really bad... until she pointed to Dad's number plate as if memorising it to report it later. Fucking pedal bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)