Search This Blog

Monday, November 20, 2006

Aunt Mel

I am very happy to announce that my sister is around 6 weeks pregnant and is expecting her first child in July! We were originally told to keep it quiet, but since she's been too excited and has blabbed to lots of people she's now given me permission to tell people too. I'm HEAPS happy for her and can't wait to be an Aunt! I plan on spoiling the little boy or girl as much as I can. Her and hubby have been hoping to fall pregnant for a little while now, and as a rule I'd stopped asking her if she'd had any news because as we all know, when people ask us annoying repetitive questions it doesn't actually help. So when she called me at work a couple of Fridays ago and announced the news I could barely contain my excitement. YAY!!!

In other news, I still haven't posted pics from my October camping trip or details on the last couple of LANs. Should I bother? The posts are now extremely outdated...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)