Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Breaking my own rules

Rather than do a weekly update under the relevant headings like I normally would, I figured that seeing as it's Tuesday and I'm 2 days behind schedule already, and seeing as very little actually happened last week so half of the headings would be empty, that I'd break the [still new] tradition and just do a general blurb (presented thusly).

I hope everyone had a nice Easter and enjoyed the long weekend! I sure did, with it being somewhat difficult to drag my arse back into the office today, let me tell you. Might have had something to do with eatting lots of chocolate *shrug*.

About the only thing I did that might be worth mentioning was going to the travel agent on Saturday to book our flights for our overseas trip. I'm so excited! We go to Japan first and we'll be there for Christmas, then we head to New York (where we'll be for New Year's Eve), Manchester in England and then skiing in France for a couple of days, 2 days in Paris and then heading home. While in England we're also thinking of heading over to Scotland for a couple of days and down to London but we'd probably do those trips by train so we didn't have to book any of that stuff in just yet. It's VERY exciting!

Aside from that the weekend was really quiet, just got together with the family and did a lot of reading, watching of television and movies, and ofcourse, a bit of gaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)