Search This Blog

Friday, July 27, 2007

Family Visits

Hi there *waves*

Well recently my sister, brother in law and niece traveled a couple hundred kilometres to come see me and do some other things which was pretty cool since I havn't seen any of them in close to nine months now.
I used to live with them up in Bundaberg (most boring town ever if your not into rum and fighting) before moving down to Brisbane, our ancestral home (well in recent history anyway :p).

Sis is getting pretty big with her second child now and I imagine it won't be long now untill I get the news of a healthy boy or girl since they do not like to find out the sex before the child is born at which time I will be an uncle x 2 WOOO! \o/.

Emily, my niece is a little cutey and very entertaining and chatty, despite not remembering me due to still being so very young she was talking my ear off about anything and everything.
It was with great difficulty that I tried to keep up with her nebulous conversations which incoporated a great deal of words I couldn't understand but for a todler of a year and a half she has a remarkable grasp of the english language and can generally get her point across in a very cute fassion.

I managed to snap a shot of her when she stole dads "Dudes", which is what she calls his sunglasses, likely because of my sister calling him dude whenever he wears them, some in joke there for sure.
I am sure everyone is going to enjoy this :D.

1 comment:

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)