Search This Blog

Friday, May 09, 2008

Last week

Wow, one post a week! I wonder how long the updating of this Blog will last! It's been a bit of a busy week, so figured I may as well blog it :)

Last Friday night Xy and I went out to Sagamartha's for dinner as we try to have a "date night" once a week. I never thought I'd enjoy going to such a place as I'm not really a fan of curry but the food was fabulous. I had the Poleko Kukhura and it was so delicious, I think I may have changed my mind about eatting curries and would be willing to go there again to try something new.

On Saturday morning I eventually arrived at Michelle's house for a coffee and a catchup after arriving late due to my curse at catching a freight train on a freaking Saturday morning. I thought the curse was broken but alas, it lives on. Anyway, it was great to see her again as we haven't seen each other since last year. After that, the rest of Saturday was a pretty quiet one.

On Sunday it was my Grandma's birthday so we went to her place for lunch. My Aunt from Queensland is also in Adelaide for a couple of weeks and she's staying with Gran so I got to catch up with her too which was nice.

The rest of the week has just been work as usual. I have a big assignment due next Tuesday so I'll be working on that this weekend in amongst Mother's Day. My car's been giving me some hassles too lately, somehow need to find some money to get it serviced I think. A couple of nights ago I had to get the RAA out to replace the battery (hadn't been replaced for 7 years so pretty happy with that) but this morning it wouldn't start, then it started, then it wouldn't start again, then it started again. I hope I'm able to get home okay tonight...

Xy has been busy with interviews this week, he has one this morning at Telstra which hopefully goes well.

Anywho, better get back to work now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)