Search This Blog

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Back to work


Well after working in the Adelaide office for 4 weeks and then being on holidays for 2 weeks after that, I'm back working in Berri, having started again here on Tuesday. A few of us around the office are finding it hard to get back into the swing of things. So far this week, every day after lunch has been very slow with little production from most of us. The office was open over the holiday season but not everyone had the time off, but most of us did. And it's not like there isn't work for us to do, it's just that none of us can stay focussed.

Being back in Berri isn't too bad. My neighbours are still as annoying as ever, nothing has really changed. Along with starting work on Tuesday I also started up my exercise routine again. It was going so well last year until I started taking those tablets, then I couldn't sleep and I had no energy, so I fell out of the habit. So this year I'm making a commitment to it, and so far so good, but it hasn't even been a week yet.

As for the jobs in Adelaide, I haven't heard anything about the interview I went to a few weeks ago, but I think it went well as they've gone to the effort of calling my referees (they did that on Tuesday). As I was writing this I just got a phone call for an interview for another position I applied for. This one is one level higher and is a one year contract, but I think it'd be a great opportunity. The interview is next Friday, eek!

Anyway, I'd better go arrange a trip to Adelaide next Friday with the boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)