Search This Blog

Monday, January 10, 2005

Time flies


It's been just over a year since I got a job with the Department, I can't believe how quickly things have gone. My lease is up for renewal, otherwise I have to move out in two weeks, and I don't think I'll find out about the first job I interviewed for until early next week (although my boss here is positive) so I have to see about extending my lease for a couple of weeks or something, until I know what's happening. Am a bit worried about this interview on Friday though!

The weekend came and went so quickly, and we hardly even did anything. All I did was go out briefly on Saturday morning for a little running around but aside from that Ivan and I stayed in and spent some time together. It was just what I needed after all the madness of Christmas and New Year's Eve.

Dad had his first meeting with the lawyers last week and is feeling very positive as a result. The lawyer believes he has enough to warrant 3 separate cases but the first they're starting with is the Unfair Dismissal case. So, the paperwork has been lodged, and now we just sit back and wait for a while until things start moving. It's put his mind at ease a little, although I think he is still a bit depressed, understandably.

Maria and Steve are starting to plan their wedding and it's so exciting! I love looking through all the stuff with her, and seeing her so happy makes it even better.

That's about it! Apart from my complaint for the day - ick, it's friggin' hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)