Search This Blog

Monday, January 17, 2005

A multitude of hoorahs!


I really should update this more than once a week, otherwise it gets to like today, where I have a lot to say and will probably forget something.

First off I would like to congratulate Michelle and Craig on the birth of their baby boy on January 11th. I saw them on Friday and Mum and baby are doing well :)

In other news I had the interview on Friday and it was ok. It wasn't fantastic, but it wasn't terrible either, so it was passable. Now we just wait and see again. It seems I'm forever waiting! I am hoping to hear about the other job today but am not sure whether they'll stick to their timeframe or not. My lease in Berri expires this weekend so I'm gonna have to let the landlord know my new Exit date soon enough.

After the interview on Friday I had the day off (that's when I went to the hospital to visit Michelle) so my sister and I used some of the time to go look for her wedding dress. She tried on about 4 or 5 and we found one that she looked so beautiful in so she bought it on the spot! It's all so exciting helping her plan her wedding :) So Friday poor Ivan had to listen to me going "I want a baby" and "I wanna have a wedding", hehehe!

Dad has received word of his first hearing, which will be on January 31st, so he has a few doctor's visits between now and then. I hope things go well for him, I hate seeing my parents so depressed and worried all the time.

On a personal note, I'm mega excited because next Friday Bron and I are flying to Sydney for Wave Aid! I haven't been to Sydney for 11 years but I absolutely LOVE it, and the concert has an incredible lineup! We'll be staying at her brother's girlfriend's house so we've saved a bit on Accomodation, and most of it is going on my credit card, god bless them (but the devil sends the bills). It's only for the weekend, but we're gonna try and squeeze sightseeing around the concert and it should be excellent :)

The weekend was a pretty quiet one, and since Friday was a bit busy I was glad. All we really did on Saturday was go out for dinner which was really nice, the rest of the time we stayed in and watched DVDs or played games. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is a great movie by the way.

I think that's about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)