Search This Blog

Monday, July 14, 2003

Annoyances


If I hear one more thing about Delta Goodrem getting cancer on the news or radio I'm gonna go over there and beat her into remission. I know, anyone getting cancer is awful, but do we really need to hear about how the Neighbour's writers are gonna have a hard time? Do we need to hear a song of hers every hour (and she doesn't have that many) so we can hear the same dickhead at the radio station sending their best wishes? Perhaps it would be ok if at work I didn't need to listen to crappy easy listening. And no, this is not a case of the Mondays.

And then I got annoyed because the stupid censorship board has banned Ken Park and I still can't find a copy of it online to download. I really wanted to see this movie, and censorship of any form annoys the crap outta me.

Aside from that, traffic today sucked and it was cold and windy.

How was your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)