Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 23, 2003

When pets are better looking than their owners


Take a look at the gecko I want to buy. Aren't they cuties??? Look at that cute little face, and that cute little tail, and those cute little spots! Can you tell I want this gecko really badly? I've found out I don't need a permit to keep one, but now I need to actually find one for sale. I've spent the last hour researching and emailing people who can help me. Probably not a good thing to put more energy into finding a gecko than finding a job, hehehe.

Oh, speaking of jobs, for those I haven't told, I got another rejection phone call on Monday. I hate those. But am feeling much more positive about things now so don't want to dwell on things too much.

The last few days have been great because I haven't had to go to work. I've had Trade Union training, yay! I love it because we get a free lunch and a fun time. Tomorrow is the last day, back to work on Friday unfortunately. I love gossiping and have had a chance to gossip about old workmates too, so it's been great all round :-)

That's all for now - geckos rule!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)