Search This Blog

Sunday, July 06, 2003

Random Ramblings (will they never end?)


I don't really have anything to write about today but just wanted to update so that the pictures weren't staring me in the face each time I looked at my site. So if you don't want to read any mindless chatter, then click here instead and go have some fun.

I bought the new powderfinger CD today and got a free Bonus DVD with it, w00t! I love those guys. Even if the album isn't that great, the DVD makes up for it.

Hmm, what else have I been up to? Been getting into the conservation meetings again now that my First Aid course is all finished and I haven't been for a while. Note to self: Write a letter to the Environment Minister about closing the Environment Shop (bastards).

Further note to self: Get on the exercise bike a bit more.

Final note to self: Only write when you have something meaningful to say.

Warned you to click on the link, didn't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)