Search This Blog

Thursday, July 10, 2003

Bring on the weekend


What a busy week!

Have had to fill in at another store again this week, and on top of that had two job interviews on Tuesday, so my mind is a little frazzled. Plus, good old conservation meetings, where Mel quite often humiliates herself by saying stupid things. I think there is a blonde in me somewhere sometimes.

I'm finally gonna go and see X-Men 2 tomorrow night, yay! Ivan doesn't like the same movies as me so I have to rely on Ben, my movie buddie. And he's had the chicken pox so I've been waiting and waiting. So tomorrow, I will have to wait no more, yay! Except, well, when I get up in the morning, I'll have to wait for night to roll around, and so on, but you get my point.

Today I ran into an old customer from back in my checkout days when I worked in a store on the other side of town. He used to come in every Saturday with his daughter who's about my age and come through my register. Was so wierd to run into him, and he remembered my name too - I must have been a really polite person back then. How times have changed, har har.

Hmm, what else? Oh, remember when you were younger and you had a crush on a movie star or something who was around your age? But then, years later, when you watch those same movies, it's creepy to say you think they're hot. Here's an example. When I was 12 Terminator 2 was my favourite movie and I thought Edward Furlong was the hottest thing. He's a year or two older than me so liking the adult version of him is still cool. But watching Terminator 2 now, and seeing him when he was that young, you just feel icky perving on them. Like Kirsten Dunst is gorgeous now, but if you perve on her in Interview With The Vampire, it's kinda creepy.

Think about it sickos! :-P
I need sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)