Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Weekly news


The week since I last updated has really flown!

Work is still great - fun lunches with friends, enjoyable work, I really can't complain. Friday night I went to Adelaide and had a nice quiet night with Ivan watching the cricket and catching up on tv shows I'd missed. On Saturday there was a little running around to do and Michelle popped by with her Dad which was nice, then Saturday night I was off to Virginia's hen's night (bachelorette party to those that don't know the slang). We went to dinner first, then went to a cocktail bar, and then went to a nightclub, and it was a pretty good night. I was a bit nervous beforehand because I only knew a couple of the people there but I ended up having a great night.

Went to bed at about 3am, it's been a while since I've been up so late so I think all these days later I'm still recovering. Sunday was relaxed again and then I got home Sunday night to find a few more spiders had emerged :P

I'm finally able to connect to the internet at home but can't get into Cogs, as my connection is hanging around only 30 Kb/s and so I'm limited to chatting in trillian, so if anyone reads this and wants to chat, you need to log on msn or icq :P

Dad came to visit me yesterday, he was going to stay overnight but that didn't end up happening because he had to go back to work today and he would have been too tired, but it was nice to see him anyway.

Had better get back to work. Byeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)