Search This Blog

Thursday, February 26, 2004

And this time, I mean it!


I really truly am sick of my weight. For months now I've been trying and have stayed static at this appalling state, and so now it's time I go crazy with exercise. I'm writing this here so people can remind me if I start to slack off how bad I'll feel when I don't lose weight. It's always in the back of my mind and my self-confidence is low because of it, so now it's time for some real action.

Now that the hot weather has subsided I've started walking to work again, and for the last couple of mornings I've been getting up early to do aerobics, and I plan to do that 5 days a week. I'm already eating a bit better now that I've moved. This has to change, am tired of feeling like a blimp.

So, if I start to slack off, please remind me that I'm doing this for my own happiness (in the nicest possible way, no yelling :P )

KTHXBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)