Search This Blog

Sunday, June 29, 2003

Belated Birthdays


I've been slack in this last week of holidays. So slack, that my mind couldn't even think of anything interesting to write about, but I did wanna say Happy Birthday to Paragon and Sammo for the 27th. Sounds like you guys had a blast (some, perhaps, had too much fun? ;-P) and I wish I could've been there to share your day. Hmm, sounds like something you write in a Wedding card. No matter.

So what have I been up to? Nothing! What a gripping life I do lead. Spent most of this week just catching up with people I haven't seen for a while, so that was good, but you know, nothing really worth writing about. Hopefully by the end of next week I'll have my photos back and I'll put some of the better ones on here. Then you can all point and laugh heartily.

Watched some old video clips last night. It's great that certain songs like Mickey by Toni Basil and Girls Just Wanna Have Fun by Cyndi Lauper never age. But my god, their filmclips certainly do. Random rambling #353. :-P

Gotta go to bed. Off to the hell hole otherwise known as work tomorrow. Damn, 3 weeks just flew by :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)