Search This Blog

Saturday, June 14, 2003

Play nice


Last entry for a while, nothing much to say except ta-ta, behave yourselves and beware of one-eyed bad guys with wooden legs (I'm working on it Jantar).

Hmm, this holiday is going to go way too quickly. Maybe next time I'll do a full Around Australia trip and visit all the friends I've made.

I have nothing to write about today, isn't it obvious?

Sammo just suggested I write about airplanes so will fill up a few lines on the subject. I love airplanes, going to airports always makes me want to jump on a plane to anywhere. Maybe that's why I like flyboys so much, like Jantar and Aeromax. I guess it's like racecars, even if it is just on a computer and they'd have no skills in real life, is kinda cool.

If this makes no sense, it's because I'm listening to Eminem-Superman as I type this and am being distracted by the fact he hates women. Damn, there goes my chance. Oh, I was meant to mention topless people on the airplanes. Why would people be topless on an airplane, Sammo? And why didn't I think to ask that when you suggested it? Why do I ask so many questions? Why don't I log off now and finish getting ready for the trip? I've just been informed it was meant to be a topless beach party. Oh. Do they have those in QLD? If they do, methinks I won't be attending.

This entry is a perfect example of how scrambled my mind can be. Empty one minute, then someone plants some thoughts, then those thoughts get dissected until there is nothing left but a perfect example of Mel's Random Ramblings. Good thing I named my site that, hey?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)