Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Headache from hell


I don't know if it's these early mornings, exercising too much, eating some crazy food or this weather that won't make up its mind, but my head is aching. Has been there for the last day or two and won't go away!

This morning when the alarm went off I almost fell back to sleep, thinking I'd just work out another day, but then talked myself out of that idea, reminding myself that it hasn't even been a week yet. And a girl from work who lives across the road and I have been going for walks every so often, so that's been good too. Tonight I'm going grocery shopping and buying actual good food so I'm not snacking on all sorts of things. We'll see how things go. Thanks to those that have supported me so far :)

Weekend was good, went too fast as usual. Work's been busy now, and maybe that's helped my headache along too. Who knows. But I probably shouldn't have written a blog when I'm so unfocussed.

I don't know what to make of my next door neighbour. He is married with a child but is always coming over just to see how I am. I am pretty sure it's innocent, I think he just worries about me because I'm on my own. Last night I could have sworn I was talking to my mother the way he was asking if I'd eaten dinner and had some vegetables. But occasionally I just get this shiver of creepiness. Probably doesn't help I watch CSI and get all scared.

I'd better go. This rambling has become the most random I think it's ever been.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)