Search This Blog

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Free time? What is that?

I know I haven't updated since returning from camping but work has been absolutely INSANE lately. It's been non-stop, with me deciding today I really needed a breather so have decided to update my blog as part of that. Sandra is on leave so I'm filling in for her, but then the other Licensing Officer is on leave too so I'm doing two jobs and barely staying afloat. Vicki felt so bad for me today she bought me some flowers, so they're brightening up my workspace a bit.

The weekend absolutely flew by. On Friday night Alex came over and we had some Chinese food and watched a bit of the cricket before being joined by Eric who seemed to have some computer problems. Always nice to see the lads anyway.

The weather was pretty miserable on Saturday so I spent the day indoors catching up on some reading and DVDs (nothing overly great). Thankfully the weather cleared up on Sunday because it's the NCSSA's Annual Spring Survey at the moment so I was off to Mt Bold Reservoir at 7am for that. I got to spend the day trap checking and opportunistic searching with Peter and Ian, joined by a couple of different people throughout the day. It was a really nice day and I ended up getting home at around 6:30pm, and since then it's been non-stop work. I'm heading out there again this weekend and might stay for some spotlighting, should be good.

Anyway, suppose I had better go and get back into it before I lose all motivation. Dad's meeting me for lunch today and hopefully if Mum's feeling well enough she'll join him so if I can just make it to lunchtime...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)