Search This Blog

Friday, October 21, 2005

Nothing!

Wooooo, it's Friday! WOOOOOOO! And better still, Friday afternoon, with me leaving in about 15 minutes!

What's even better is that this weekend I'm doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! The last few weekends have been chockers with all the camping and field surveys so I cannot wait to do anything but the following this weekend:
- read (4 magazines to catch up on as well as dozens of books)
- watch tv/dvds
- play on the computer (Dungeon Siege 2 and/or Black and White 2)
- eat
- sleep

Ok, so I do need to do a little grocery shopping and I promised Mum I'd go to church with her on Sunday but those things DO NOT COUNT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)