Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Arse

That is how I feel today. I thought this was the usual, seasonal hayfever, but yesterday I realised it's probably not. It was raining outside and yet I'm the only hayfever sufferer still sneezing and blowing one's nose? Not likely. So I had yesterday off. And today I'm here but I feel like arse and want to go home. Perhaps I'll leave early. Mum and Dad are meeting me for lunch today so I don't see much point to sticking around too long after that's over. My boss is also sick (and was sick yesterday too). I was hoping to ask her for next Monday off, so perhaps I shouldn't push my luck with the leaving early today. We'll see.

Dad has to go to the tribunal today, something to do with his workcover not being paid by his previous arse-hat employers. You know, the ones that sacked him before Christmas. The lawyer believes the hearing is merely a technicality as his work shouldn't be allowed to do that, so hopefully she's right and the hearing will go smoothly today. God knows my parents could use some good luck. Centrelink is a bloody joke and haven't helped my Dad at all, but that's a whole other blog entry.

Maria was in a car accident on Friday. Nothing serious, but I think she's just had enough of the idiot drivers, as this is the third time she's had an accident and each time it's because of some other person who shouldn't have their licence. She was pulling out of a petrol station and had to wait for the traffic to pass, and some woman didn't, and plowed into the back of the car. Up there for thinking. Like I said, nothing major, but now Maria has to get the car repaired which means dealing with insurance companies, which seem to be an extension of the morons at Centrelink.

Anyway, not in the greatest of moods to write today but at least I've had a bit of a whinge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)