Search This Blog

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Some fun stuff

You might notice a new "How well do you know me?" quiz in the sidebar which I thought would be something fun to add to the site. I have made some questions tricky so I really don't expect anyone to get them all right but a bit of fun nonetheless. Also, Ivan being the first one who did it, actually spotted a question I had incorrectly marked, so his correct score would be 160 if I had proof-read it properly.

Also, for a bit of a laugh, there's this.

Anywho, I'm off to do some overtime at work. Bye!

EDIT: Oops, I stuffed up another answer, Michelle should have 160 also. Sorry!

1 comment:

  1. I see some things now after doing that test that I should have gotten right..
    Oh wells :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)