Search This Blog

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Reincarnation

My mood with regards to keeping this blog updated have ebbed lately and due to laziness at first I didn't update this blog. Then with 2007 starting things have gotten very busy and then it was more a matter of not having the time to do so. But I am still here, and am eager to get this blog up and running again!

In an effort to do so, myself and Xy (my co-author) will endeavour to do weekly rundowns of what's gone on, post interesting anecdotes, that kind of thing. As well as the weekly updates we will ofcourse attempt to not just limit it to that but to also write whenever either of us feels like it about whatever. These ideas will be a work in progress so any feedback is welcomed.

So, now that I've updated anybody left who is actually reading this, I'll just say there are a few reasons for my being so busy lately. First of all, I've been acting in a higher paid role for the last 6 or so weeks. It's a position that's been advertised, and I've applied for it, so during my time acting I wanted to show them how dedictaed I was and have done a lot of extra hours to get the work flowing smoothly. There's been a bit of a backlog to work through but I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, and have been enjoying the opportunity heaps. Hopefully they'll have interviews soon and I get some good news in that regard.

Also this year I started going to TAFE to do a Certificate IV in Government. It's something to assist in my career development and I do a couple of classes a week. I'm enjoying it heaps at the moment, but ofcourse assignments and study eat into my spare time.

And in addition to that, Ivan and I (Ivan moreso) have taken an interest in learning Japanese and have enrolled in an adult basic language course that we go to one night a week. That's been heaps of fun too, and has been an interesting language to learn.

Anyway, I do hope there are at least a few people who still pop by here from time to time, and will continue to do so, as I'm excited about getting this place buzzing again. Y'all come back now, y'hear?

3 comments:

  1. Hello!

    I too have been lazy with my blog, but I hope to be updating it more often again.

    Just stopped by to say the first line.

    Good luck with the Japanese!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello sister !!!
    No word from you ??
    What's hapening ???
    Say hello too everione home and too Ivan ofcourse !!
    And be vell !!!
    Godd luck with Jap's!!!!
    Your brouther from belov Attila !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pary! You've been updating your blog more than I have, so no finger pointing from me :)

    Attila, how are things overseas? Say hello to the whole family from me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)