Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Commence preparations


My car finally goes in to the mechanic's tomorrow to get fixed, although he reckons it will take a week and a half, which is a bit dodgy but hey, it's a mechanic. And I'm not paying for it, so I don't care.

But because I have no car, Ivan has to take me to work, which means getting up before midday, which for him, is a huge feat. To ease some of the early morning suffering temper tantrums that will no doubt occur, he has been trying to teach me to drive a manual so that I can drive myself to work using his car on those especially early mornings. Well, been wanting to learn for a while, but now is a good time to. Only had one brief lesson so far, and I certainly won't be driving myself anywhere, but we have commenced preparations.

I intended to write much more but it has taken me an hour to write this little piddly blog as it is, due to chatting, so will say stuff it and come back another day.

Worst. Entry. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)