Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 24, 2003

PMS is a bitch


Am feeling really emotional today, and yes, it's probably PMS. That, coupled with the fact I have put on almost a kilo this week despite doing way more exercise than normal. My fat self is so pathetic. That, tripled with having to travel from one crappy job to the next for the next few days. Oh, and Gavin, being our old store manager, is working now at the place I'm relieving at, and you know what the first thing he said to me was? "You still haven't got another job yet?" and then he scoffed! Bastard. Way to up someone's self worth. So, there's that, quadrupled with the reminder that I'm no longer involved in some people's lives. If it weren't for mutual friends I'd have no idea what has happened with them lately, and it's sad that, one person in particular, used to contact me a few times a day and now nothing. Sad to see good friendships go the wayside. That, whatever the fifth multiple is, multiplied by knowing that Ivan has had a bad day too and doesn't want to talk about it, which makes me feel bad because I worry about him. And finally, icing on the cake, I really never wanted to get this emotional so publicly but was gonna burst.

But yeah, I'm sure it's just PMS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)