Search This Blog

Saturday, October 18, 2003

It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine


The above title is courtesy of Sammo due to my writer's block. I, infact, have nothing to blog about but am bored and waiting for time to pass. Why, you ask? Because I am a geek. That's right, this fact has been confirmed by my behaviour in the last 24 hours.

It's all thanks to a little game called Tibia, a highly addictive MMORPG (I think that's how it went, hehe). When I went out today to a housewarming, I just wanted to come home and play Tibia. When I experienced my first death this evening, I was so annoyed and upset at all the cool stuff I'd lost, I lashed out at Ivan. Yep, you know you're a geek when it's gone beyond a "just a game" mentality.

Today, someone even asked if I'd be their Tibia girlfriend. I guess there are some people worse off than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)