Search This Blog

Friday, October 03, 2003

This one time, at band camp...


For those I haven't already told, tomorrow morning I'm going away camping until Monday. I love long weekends. It's for a biological survey with the Mammal Club but should be a heap of fun. So, only going for two nights, but the amount of food I bought, I reckon I could survive a week out there. We're going to this place called Penola, just between Naracoorte and Mount Gambier, and I haven't been that way for so long, I don't even remember it. It's about 5 hours away, which is the only real pain in the ass, because I'll be going up by myself and it'll be so boring. Plus, there was a head-on collision on that very road today so that scares me a little. And, I'll have to pitch the tent by myself, and that sucks too. Hope it's not too windy. Anyway, this week has been nuts, had an interview too, but will write more when I get back (may even have a new photo or two). So, have a great weekend everyone. Any random SMS's are always welcome too, should you get bored.
Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)