Search This Blog

Friday, October 31, 2003

Mel's blog, October 31....point 2...


I really need some sleep. Going to try and get an early night tonight but something tells me that probably won't happen. I was really looking forward to a bit of a sleep in tomorrow, not having to leave the house until 9:30am, but good old Mel went and gave herself more to do so have to leave the house by 8:30am now. Good onya Mel.

It's gonna be a full-on day, when I'll be spending more time driving I reckon then anything else. If it weren't for things being so far apart from each other the day mightn't be so bad. Have to drive to the other side of town to pick Misch up in the morning then go to Belair National Park which is about an hour from her place. Have a grasses workshop in the morning, then a BBQ, then a meeting, and then taking Misch home and visiting my parents, so will be home about 8pm. Just a quiet day, lol.

Ok, so I'll sleep in on Sunday, that's not so bad. I got a phone call from my old store, gonna do a couple of extra shifts there next week. Excellent because a) I get to see my old mates, and b) I need the money badly right now.

Hmm, gonna go do some stuff before bed. Apologies for the vague update, but trying to update this more frequently even if it means there is nothing good to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)