Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Congratulations


Just a quick note to say congrats to Sammo on landing a full-time job to tide him over until uni goes back, well done matey! I knew 2004 would be a better year for you :)

On a side note, I think I've found a place in Berri too. The family and I went up to Berri for a day trip on Saturday and I spotted a place I totally love, so sent off my application for it yesterday. Unless I get a really bad reference from someone, I think it's pretty much mine, as no one else was going for it and it's just sitting there empty. So if all goes well, I'll be moving to Berri in just under 2 weeks. I'll be relieved when all this moving is over and done with. I despise packing and poor Ivan has had to do almost all of it, I really should get my arse into gear.

Work is still going great. The training is over now and this week I'm actually doing real work so it's much more fun this week.

Also just a heads-up that because we're moving house here in Adelaide this weekend, Ivan and I will be offline for approximately a week until our ADSL gets connected again. I can still be contacted through email, and will update this site from work when I can, but you won't see me on MSN for a while (not that you've seen me on MSN much lately anyway).

Anywho, end of announcements. Hope I worded everything well in this blog, seems I have a blog Nazi :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)