Search This Blog

Friday, January 16, 2004

No idea what to call this


Moving day here in Adelaide today, although we started last night after we picked up the keys. You know things are crazy when you have dinner at 10pm! Our house is sort of half empty at the moment, this morning there was no tv to watch and very little room to sit down on, but we have so many things it's not funny. I've thrown so many things away, it's amazing how much crap a person can accumulate in a short space of time. So tonight, we'll hopefully finish off the moving and set up the bedroom and kitchen at least, and tomorrow will be the cleanup day of the old place. Ugh. I mentioned before how I hate packing, but I hate cleaning even more.

So that'll be our exciting weekend! Next Friday is my moving day to Berri (work has been kind enough to give me a day off). I've already arranged for my phone and electricity connection, so shouldn't have anything much to worry about as the day draws closer. I already have my new phone number, good old Telstra :) So maybe, in about two weeks I'll feel settled again. I'm a little nervous about starting in the Berri office and starting to meet new people again. Everyone here in the Adelaide office have been really great, and now I gotta start again. At least I'll have my own desk to decorate :)

Had better go and start work, hope everyone is well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)