Search This Blog

Friday, March 11, 2005

*cough cough*

I realise it's been a week since I last updated, and for that I humbly apologise. I have a mild excuse, being that I have been ill for the last few days and therefore had Wednesday and Thursday off work, and also came home early today. I'm not sure exactly what it is, but there seems to be something going around the office as I think I counted 8 people sick yesterday or today or something.

Anyway, aside from being ill I don't really have a decent excuse. I mean, I had all weekend to jot down a few lines but alas, it did not happen. The weekend was pretty quiet. I can't remember too much of what went on... Oh yeah, I went to the Friends of Belair meeting and then the rest of the weekend was spent playing Sacred I think. Ivan and I had shelved it for a few months because we were tired of it being such a buggy game, but with the newer patches out we thought we'd give it another go and so far, so good.

I also went to the Herpetology (that's reptiles, not some STD) group meeting on Tuesday night and my desire to own a reptile might soon come to fruition. Long time readers might remember my desire to acquire a Barking Gecko (dubbed Geckotron) and now that I'm back in Adelaide it might finally happen. I need to confirm a bit more information before I go ahead with it but all signs so far point to yes.

Anyway, so I'm likely to forget this blog again, if I stop feeling like crap and get completely sick, so forgive me *cough cough*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)