Search This Blog

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Rules

The other day while I was at work the big boss went to the guy 2 cubicles down and told him to get off the internet, as it was against policy. Apparently we were all being monitored and work was looking into blocking some sites out. So, I decided, being that it's a new job and I hate getting in trouble for anything, I wouldn't update my blog or go to any non work-related websites from work anymore. It sucks though, because I don't have a great deal of time to log on from home these days, but oh well.

This weekend has been really quiet and relaxing. I went and got a facial yesterday and that was the extent of my activity really, since the Clipsal 500 is in town so I've been watching it on the television. This is the first year I haven't gone in person, because I always go with my Dad, and he's been a bit stressed lately so I've had to resort to watching it on TV like someone with no actual life. It's just not the same.

Anyway, I have to go get some groceries and get back in time to see the race so I'd better take off now. VROOM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)