Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Let's try that again

Today is my first day on the Weight Watchers program. Normally I wouldn't go announcing something I consider quite personal on my blog but I figure if I do, I won't be as likely to back out. I'm also kinda proud that I've taken a step to get some good, healthy help, as opposed to taking strong medication or trying it on my own and just getting fatter. So, yesterday I went to my first meeting, and have officially started today. I've noticed I'm a little hungrier than I normally would be at this time of day but my body will adjust. I'm looking forward to next Monday, to step on the scales and see what has come off. It's also given me a good excuse to cook and try some new recipes, so that'll be interesting. Anyway, so far, so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)