Search This Blog

Friday, March 04, 2005

Justice?

So, the terrorist mastermind behind the Bali bombings gets two and a half years in jail (he's served time already so he'll be out before Christmas) but Mamdouh Habib, charged with nothing, was imprisoned for three years? Wow, it seems the only way to get put in prison for any length of time is to attack the US, then you'll get held in prison without actually being charged for anything. Logic?

Anyway, it makes me mad...

But moving on from the politics and crazy justice systems of the world, I am happy that today is Friday! Us new people have started getting into a bit of the work in the last couple of days but it's still not settled and there are times when we're left with nothing to do. So I blog.

This weekend we're not doing anything over the top, not that we ever really do. Tomorrow I might head out to Belair for a Friends Of Belair meeting because I haven't been to one for over a year and now that I'm back in town I can get into all my environmental groups again. Sunday is the Melbourne Grand Prix so I daresay I'll be in front of the TV for most of the day. And Ivan and I will no doubt get into some gaming.

I find I rarely log on during weeknights anymore. Most of the time I logged on so I could chat to Ivan, and now there is no need to do that. Plus I watch way too much TV now, and also I'm just so tired by the time I get home that I don't feel like sitting in front of the computer. Surely this is just a temporary thing though, as I would miss it too much if I spent too much time away.

Woah, what a ramble!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)