Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Easter Goodies

I hope everyone had a lovely Easter/excuse for a long weekend, depending on your beliefs. I sure did! It was lovely to have 4 days off work although it made getting up this morning a little difficult.

We had a pretty quiet weekend but it was very relaxing. On Friday we did absolutely nothing! I can't even remember exactly how the day passed, I think I did a bit of reading and a bit of movie watching and that was about it.

On Saturday we went to see my family for lunch. I'm so proud of them - I'd asked them not to get me choccies because of this Weight Watchers thing but I had a feeling that my sister still might get me some. But they stuck to their word and didn't! Instead Mum and Dad got me three potted herbs which look nice in the kitchen and Maria bought me a pot plant and a toy bunny. We dropped my Grandma home and then came home and did nothing.

On Sunday we went with Darren and Alex to a driving range so I could practice my golf swing. Since trying it out when Sammo was visiting the boys have been wanting to get onto a course but I wanted to make sure I could hit the thing first. It started off messy but in time I consistently hit the ball straight (even if not very far) so I think we'll head out to a par 3 course soon. We were out there for 2 hours and all woke up quite sore the next morning.

Monday was another quiet one, just finishing off a little housework and reading and watching TV. I went to visit Mum because she had to work and we had a coffee and a nice chat so that was a nice way to top of the weekend.

Now I'm back at work and today has been so slow due to lack of work! Hence my updating this even though I'm not supposed to...

***

Weight Lost This Week: 0.8Kgs
Total Weight Lost: 2.4Kgs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)