Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Long weekend ahoy!

Man, I'm so looking forward to 4 days off work. The last few days have been flat out, which is good because it makes the time go really quickly, but it makes me a sleepy smurf so I think I'll enjoy the days off.

Anyway, first things first, I lost 1.6 Kgs last week! This week will be a little harder because of Easter thrown in but I'm trying to stay focussed. Actually, when I finish this update I'm gonna hop on the exercise bike for a while.

In other news, my dad is really depressed and I want to help him but don't know how to. He started working parcel delivery for a week but quit because he was so stressed he hardly slept, and now he's so incredibly depressed. I want to help but don't know how... If anyone has suggestions I would really appreciate them.

Anyway, sorry this entry is all over the place, too much going on in my head at the moment for me to write anything coherent I'm afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)