Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Hungry, Hungry Hippo

Yep, I'm hungry...

Anyway, so things are pretty quiet on the new job at the moment because our training isn't starting until next week, so at this stage we're just reading some background information, sorting out our desks, and practising in the system with no direction as yet.

Oooh, we got new stationery today, and that makes me an incredibly happy panda. People that get to know me are somewhat rude when they first find out my obsession with stationery and in turn, Officeworks, pointing and laughing at me as if I was abnormal. I am surely normal. It's not my fault they make all sorts of different coloured pens and modern-looking office supplies these days, so why shouldn't I admire them? There's nothing I like more than sifting through the latest Officeworks catalogue.

Anyway, yeah, the stationery is new and exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)