Search This Blog

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Could time possibly drag any more?

It feels like it should be time to go home by now and yet there is still two and a half hours to go. I don't see how that's possible. I would very much like to walk out right now, but I won't, because it's not the right thing to do. Today is just so boring and non-constructive. I've even already cleaned out my email, and although I don't normally take a lunch break, I went for a walk for lunch today to kill some time. It appears to have not had any effect.

I really should stop going into Borders at lunch time as it's inevitable that the list of books I want (nay, need) just gets longer and longer every time I visit a bookstore. Not that I have an official list, the list is just in my head at the moment. Perhaps I should really jot it down somewhere...

There is less than a week until my 26th birthday and although I'm not doing anything to celebrate, I still can't wait. I already have my gift from Ivan (which was gecko stuff) and know he'll be taking me out to dinner next week (to the Greedy Goose, yay!) but I do love surprises and love being spoiled so am looking forward to the weekend when I get to spend time with some people I care about to celebrate my birthday.

I'm still trying to kill time, as I think you've no doubt realised by now, so let me try to find some other things to ramble about...

What is it with those idiots on Big Brother using the word "confliction"? There's no such thing, you twats! It's really starting to piss me off because they're trying to sound intelligent... I think I may be going off BB *gasp*

Because I'm a geek, I've also been thrilled lastely by the release of the Battlefield 2 demo. The game *should* come out next week and I can't wait to get my copy! I haven't had a great deal of time to have a look at it but from what I've seen I loved it, apart from a couple of things they need to iron out, but that's the way games go. It's times like this you realise just how old your body has become. It used to be that I could spend several hours a night playing a game but now I need to be in bed early enough or I can't get out of bed the next morning. 26 is great but I wouldn't mind the stamina I used to have...

Ah bugger it, I'd better go do some work. And will possibly leave early at the rate I'm going...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)