Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Time to sulk

Hey if I can't sulk here than where can I sulk? Yesterday I went to the Dermatologist to have 2 moles removed and a biopsy done on another one and I'm in a bit of pain at the moment. Note to all: Panadol doesn't do very much at all really. The one on my arm doesn't hurt at all but the two on my back are painful. Not so surprising considering the local anaesthetic didn't work on the mole he did the biopsy on because the skin was too thick and I got to feel him slicing, but no matter. The stitches get taken out two days before my birthday and I can't wait. I'm not worried now that it's all done, the only thing that concerns me is that I'm to take "short showers". That does not compute!

In other news the week has been crazy as hell. Last Thursday night after work I went shopping with Maria, Kay and Dianne for bridesmaid's dresses and shoes and thank goodness, we found something that suited all of us towards the end of the night. I have to find some time this week to go and collect the shoes since we had to order some from another store, and then we need to get our dresses adjusted a bit as they're too long for all us shorties so somehow we all have to get together again.

The weekend absolutely flew! On Saturday I went to a Friends of Belair meeting then Darren came over and we went out for dinner, then on Sunday all I did was go to visit Mum at work and then clean the house and before I knew it, Monday was upon us again (the day I felt sharp stabbing pains in my back).

Only one week until I get my geckos, and I've decided on the names: Geckotron and Merkinshlager. Fine names indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)