Search This Blog

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Recovery

Well I'm back at work after two days off, delighted that with this new web blocker thing they haven't blocked Blogger (yet). I actually feel worse today then I did yesterday, but really can't keep taking time off. With the end of financial year approaching there's a lot to do and little time to do it all in, so here I am.

Although, I must admit, today has been pretty uneventful. And I'm leaving early, because Maria's wedding is in only about 5 weeks and we haven't yet got the bridesmaids dresses, so we're going shopping tonight. I really hope we find something that we all agree on and that's in our sizes. Time is not on our side and if we don't find something tonight I'm not sure when we will.

This is week two of Dad's new job and he's still so happy. It's a shame it's only a 3-month contract, but you never know, he might get extended. He's been hearing lots of positive feedback so the chances are pretty good, so long as they have the money to keep him on.

In other news I have a home organised for the two barking geckos I'll be getting! I already had an aquarium, and yesterday as an early birthday present Ivan got me the heat mat and thermostat I'll need to keep them nice and warm! I should be getting them on the 14th, can't wait to bring the little cuties home. One has already been christened Geckotron, but I have no idea what to call the second one. Any suggestions?

PS My stats counter is cool because it tells me where people come from to get to my site, like if they did a search or came through a different site or whatever. But lately there've been a lot of Blocked or Hidden Referrers. Shame on you people, you completely spit on my stat counter! Also I'm secretly jealous, because I didn't know people could do such things...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)