Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Sleepy Smurf

Once again I seem to be going through a patch of little sleep during the night. I'm not sure why - perhaps the late nights over the weekend threw my body out of whack or something, but for some reason over the last couple of nights I've been waking up at 5am and not being able to fall back asleep, so I'll either lie there until my alarm goes off, or get annoyed and get up. Anyway, no biggie, just that I wish it was the end of the workday already (more than usual).

Tomorrow is my birthday and it seems Ivan and I have had no luck trying to book a place for dinner. The Greedy Goose is booked out for another month and the other place I wanted doesn't do dinner on Wednesday nights so it might end up being a quiet one at home (not that I mind that). I'm only working half a day tomorrow as I'm taking a Flexi for the afternoon, so it'll be nice not to have to be at work for the whole day.

Yesterday I went and spent some of my birthday vouchers. I bit the bullet and pre-ordered the next Harry Potter, and also bought The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and The Third Day, The Frost. Have I mentioned how much I love books?! I still have another voucher to use at Target but I'm not sure, perhaps I'll put it towards another winter jumper or something. Today is freezing!

I also went and got my stitches out yesterday afternoon and got my biopsy results, and everything is all good, so thankfully, that's all over!

Anywho, that's about it for today, more another time!

PS Did anyone else think it was hilarious that Tom Cruise got squirted with water during an interview? Chuckles galore!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)