Search This Blog

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Busy Busy

It's been a while since I've written and it doesn't take much for me to try and avoid doing some work so here I am to provide you with a quick update.

The cold I had a few weeks ago came back with a bit of a vengeance last week and knocked me out for a few days. My NaNoWriMo project has pretty much fallen in a heap again this year, which is a bit disappointing but this is the most I've ever written so that's a step in the right direction I suppose. I haven't looked at my novel for a while now (I think 10 days or something) so it's really fallen through, well and truly, unless I happen to get a whole bunch of free time and motivation all of a sudden. But I'm ok with it, and I'm going to keep it going, even if it takes me a year or more.

Last weekend was pretty quiet, mostly just family stuff on Saturday and that was about it. This weekend is a bit more full-on but nothing too strenuous or anything. Tomorrow I'm driving in to work so that straight afterwards I can go up to Maria's and sleep over. Steve works every Friday night and usually Mum sleeps over there but this weekend we thought we'd have a bit of a girly Friday night, maybe watch some corny movies and have some rice pudding and stuff. On Saturday night Ivan and I are off to Eric's place for dinner. I can't wait because Eric used to work at a publishing house and apparently has boxes full of books I can borrow. Oh, and I look forward to Eric's company too, ofcourse :P On Sunday I plan to finally meet my feelow Adelaide NaNoWriMo participants and then I'm off to Grandma's to spend the afternoon with her a bit.

I promise* I'll come up with something interesting to post here soon :P

*with my fingers crossed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)